NES Global Talent is working closely with an International Organisation offering Asset Integrity & Reliability Expertise for the Mining Sector in WA. We are looking to identify a Structural Engineer with previous mining structures design and site/inspection experience. This will be a 6 month Contract initially and then transferring to Permanent.
The successful candidate will be based in Perth but the role will require frequent travel to mine sites within WA.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Structural engineering design activities
- Provide practical and innovative engineering solutions for clients
- Complete site visits and inspect large scale structural mine assets
- Report writing and investigation work
- Maintaining the highest levels of Health and Safety
- Promoting the Company’s Values
What you need to be successful in the role
- Civil/Structural Engineering Degree
- Member of Engineers Australia
- Minimum 3 years structural engineering design experience
- Previous mine site and inspection experience highly regarded
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills
- Knowledge of applicable Codes and Regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
If you are looking for a new and exciting career challenge then please apply.
We will only contact candidates who meet the criteria for the role and with the Right to Work in Australia.