Are you a Site Supervisor with 8-12+ years’ relevant Australian experience and electrical or mechanical background?
This is an excellent opening to join an established Wind Farm in South-East regional New South Wales. As Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for developing and implementing ongoing maintenance work and quality control, ensuring that all Wind Turbines on site and components of the project attain the set quality parameters.
The role is a permanent position, which means added benefits and the safety not offered by contractual roles. Your hourly rate/package will depend on skills and experience,
- 38 hour week;
- 1.5 x overtime (for first 2 hours)
- 2 x overtime (for the rest)
With over 50 wind turbines already on site, in your new role, you will be assisting with and involved in:
- Coordinating maintenance works
- Executing preventative, corrective and reactive maintenance works
- Identifying issues and solving those issues
- Supervising of all subcontractors involved
- Monitoring technical resources and junior staff in performing site inspections
Click APPLY or contact Greg at NES Global Talent on Tel: 03 8539 4886 for a confidential discussion.