Job DescriptionFor our client - an international company operating in the field of energy, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
Cost Engineer/Quantity Surveyor
Location: Masovian district
QS is responsible for controlling of cost flow of the project:
- Monitoring costs related to construction implementation;
- Analysing course of the contract implementation in terms of economic and financial;
- Monitoring contracts, invoices and all the obligations in terms of formal and accounting;
- Managing records of costs and revenues of the contract;
- Preparing monthly reports on the contract and economic situation od subcontractors;
- Preparing documentation for construction settlement;
- Cooperation with other departments, in particular accounting, finance and contracting departments.
- Higher education in Engineering or Economics;
- Experience in the settlement and administration of construction contracts;
- Knowledge of construction law, civil law and public procurement;
- Written and oral communication skills in English;
- Good, practical knowledge of the MS Office suite a practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking;
- Reliability, responsibility, and good organization skills;
- Negotiation and team work skills.
- Employment in an international full-time company based on your own business - contract agreement;
- Necessary work tools;
- Work in an international environment;
- Opportunity to participate in the implementation of an interesting contract;
- Package of employee benefits.