Without question one of the most dominant forces in the engine market over recent years, are currently looking for an entrepreneurial, driven Sales Manager with previous successes in the supply of new engines to the marine propulsion or rail traction markets.
This role is pivotal in the market growth plans, and is the ideal platform for a truly strategic mind and is in need of someone who has balanced successful sales growth with complex engineering of new engines to the marine propulsion or rail traction markets.
A role not to be seen as a stepping stone… this is the best possible platform to build your career further with a truly tenacious business.
If this is you then please click “apply”
What will you be doing?
- Manage the new engine sales process entirely, ensuring complete satisfaction and success on deliverables
- Network globally identifying new market opportunities
- Offer technical expertise and solutions building credibility within the market, and creating a hype over and above what competitors can offer
- Negotiate the closure of opportunities to sell the brand’s complete solution, where possible attracting in after-market possibilities and service agreements
- Support and influence related marketing campaigns, understanding how to best maximise the global marketing reach
- Work closely with the applicable departments to ensure smooth process, design, projects, installation, service
- Commercial development – analyse the market and competitors, affectively structure pricing matrix to best impact revenue growth and protect profitability
What we need from you?
- An entrepreneurial mind-set, someone who always wants to push on to the next level
- Someone to be customer focused communication skills, can talk with people at all levels
- Having previously secured an engineering qualification
- Previous evidence in successful solution sales to the rotating capital equipment environments
What would be an added value to the role?
- Recognised expert in selling 4-stroke diesel engines to the marine propulsion, rail traction or power generation markets
- A Global client base in the marine/rail/power gen market
- Bi-lingual/Multi-lingual would be a great asset in this global role
- Further sales/engineering qualifications
Sales Manager, Sales Director, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Product Manager, Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Regional Sales, International Sales, Solution Sales, Global Sales, 4-stroke engines, 2-stroke engines, rotating machinery, rotating capital equipment, engines, marine propulsion, rail track, power generation, turbochargers, engine systems, engine components, capital equipment, special purpose,