Business Analyst Essentials:- Highly experienced within IT on Software design and development projects. Experience within the Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing industry. Master and/or Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering or Computer Science OR equivalent through experience. Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred. SQL preferred.
The Business Analyst will be working within a global team responsible for the global compounding systems, this role is largely office based in Thetford, Norfolk, UK supporting the Global IT Lead for compounding, but will require occasional travel to meet different internal and external stakeholders. Working closely with the business partners in the UK, and the IT team(s), to assist with the business case, organize requirements, planning and monitoring deliverables (including testing) through to the implementation of final deliverable(s).
- Analyse business processes and helps define and document business requirements.
- Works with business partners to understand the needs of the organization
- Identifies compliance risks and communicates to appropriate level of management.
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary.
- Applies procedures and processes effectively in compliance with client’s IT standards.
- Tests and troubleshoots new software or enhancements to existing software to ensure solutions are delivered with quality, on-time, and in accordance with business requirements.
- Troubleshoots and facilitates the resolution of issues with existing platforms and takes pro-active actions to avoid issues to occur.
- Participates in technical design, contributing insights and ideas that help translate business needs into solution specifications.
- Recommends solutions to management that balance the competing needs for innovation and standardization/process harmonization, leveraging targeted research.
- Builds productive relationships and networks with business partners by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively to questions and problems.
- Gains an understanding of business opportunities and challenges and identifies potential solutions that can add business value.
- Manages to milestones by identifying critical project issues such as resource needs and contingencies.
- Optimizes existing technology by identifying new ways to provide value to the business partner group.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK