A new position has come available for a Senior Microbiologist to join a rapidly Pharmaceutical company in the South East on a permanent basis. The position involves taking a leading role in the validation of a wide range of microbiological analyses and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced microbiologist looking to progress their career.
- Taking a leading role in the testing of samples for validation studies
- Training junior staff in sterility testing, environmental monitoring, bioburden, water testing
- Carrying out investigations into out of specification results and implementing CAPAs
- Preparation and review of SOPS and quality documentation
- Degree in Microbiology or a relevant scientific discipline
- Experience working as a Microbiologist in the Pharmaceutical industry
- A good knowledge of GMP and Quality Control
- Previous experience supervising junior members of staff
In return you can expect a generous salary and package as well as the opportunity to progress your career in a rapidly expanding and innovative company.