Job DescriptionJob Title – Project Proposals Manager (EPC services)
Location – The Woodlands, TX (wider Houston area)
Employee Type – Permanent/ Full – Time
Reports Into – Director Project Management
Direct Reports - 5 Disciplined Engineers
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a growing Engineering & Construction Company, has a permanent opportunity for a Project Proposals Manager in the Houston area in The Woodlands, TX.
The Proposal Manager works collaboratively with Sales, Business Development, Operations and other staff to put together bids encompassing multi discipline specific information with the intent to win project work. The Proposal Manager will be a self-starter who can develop the proposal process and execute the coordination of proposals; additionally will possess the ability to write, design, and produce marketing collateral. The Proposals Manager will also be involved in hiring and retaining own team/ staff.
- Lead and coordinate and develop sales documents using applicable tools, guidelines, and templates
- Lead, develop and implement proposal directives and other opportunity response plans and monitor progress
- Organize and participate in response-related meetings (internal and/or client), as appropriate.
- Develop draft sections of sales documents, including original writing, that communicate value and support the sales message
- Proofread and edit technical and non-technical documents for accuracy and consistency.
- Provide graphic design and desktop publishing, and work with graphic designers to develop more complex materials
- Lead and coordinate and/or manage production of response documents
- Conduct appropriate internal/external research and respond to internal requests for information
- Develop new or update existing sales qualification materials for current and future pursuit efforts
- Participate in in-house business development activities as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree preferably in a business, marketing, or related preferred
- 10 years’ experience in Oil & Gas EPC projects desired
- Minimum of 5 years’ supporting proposals for EPC projects
- Midstream EPC projects background is highly preferred (gas processing, natural gas, pipelines, tank farms, storage facilities, cryogenic etc.)
- Minimum of 3 years in leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in grammar, punctuation, spelling, and formatting preferred
- Strong research and market analysis skills to facilitate development of optimal communications pieces
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Must be organized, able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects, and have general understanding of multiple disciplines including Process, Electrical, Mechanical, etc.
Relocation is offered on case by case basis
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a start up, fast growing EPC Company who is driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package as well as comprehensive benefits, paid time off, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Mishu Ullah.