A new role has come available for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company in the Hertfordshire area as an LC-MS Technical Expert. You will be responsible for leading projects for the development and validation of analytical methods for API analysis in a high class facility.
- Development and validation and HPLC and LC-MS methods for the characterisation of drug products and intermediates produced by the Synthetic Chemistry team.
- Managing projects and mentoring junior staff
- Keeping up to date with advances in the literature and implementing process and technology improvements
- Working cross functionally with other departments to troubleshoot problems and achieve company goals
- Degree or equivalent in chemistry, analytical chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related
- Extensive experience in an analytical Laboratory and with a range of analytical techniques
- Extensive experience with LC-MS
- Knowledge of GMP/GLP
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people
Key Words: Analytical Chemistry, Quality Control, LC-MS, Mass Spectrometry, HPLC, GMP, Method Development, Method Validation