Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large operator company, has an opportunity for a Majors Mechanical Planner- Piping in Calgary. This is a 1 year contract working 5 days on/ 2 days off- 8hrs a day.
- Technical certification preferred with a journey person certificate Pipefitter, Boilermaker, Red Seal Millwright, or similar/equivalent education.
- Expert knowledge of plant maintenance processes and oil sands maintenance programs.
- Superior working knowledge of SAP.
- Familiarity with heavy industry planning, scheduling and execution concepts.
- Continuous improvement skills and commitment to best practices.