Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large operator company, has an opportunity for an IEC Planner in Fort McMurray, AB. This is a 1 year contract, site based camp role. The rotation will be 10 on/ 10 off – 12 hours a day and flights are available from Edmonton and Calgary.
- Instrumentation, Electrical and Controls planning experience an asset.
- Technical certification preferred with a journey person certificate Red Seal Instrumentation or Electrician or similar/equivalent education.
- Expert knowledge of plant maintenance processes and oil sands maintenance programs.
- Superior working knowledge of SAP.
- Familiarity with heavy industry planning, scheduling and execution concepts.
- Continuous improvement skills and commitment to best practices.