Previous experience with Shell is preferred
Primary responsibilities will be performing a lead role which includes reviewing and/or producing load studies, plan drawings, vendor packages and managing the delivery of other deliverables from teammates.
A strong discipline generalist background is required.
- Graduated with a BSEE as a minimum from an ABET Accredited university (Technology degrees are limited to design positions).
- 10-20 years of experience in applying the discipline skill to oil and gas facilities projects
- Familiarity with most discipline's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks while effectively managing the interfaces
- Leads and directs the work of others
- Provides expert consultation in one or more areas for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems
- Resolves highly complex technical issues and provides technical assurance in areas of discipline expertise
- May be accountable for work package HSE, quality, schedule and cost performance
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Effectively manages interfaces across multiple work packages
- Typically reports to higher level supervisor or manager
- Discipline Head or Project Leader for small to midsize projects
- Willingness to travel and physical ability to go offshore and safely swing from a rope to a platform