Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Operator, has multiple opportunities for an AMO Technicians in Leduc, Alberta. This will be a long-term contract role starting ASAP. The shift will be 5 days on/ 2 days off (Mon-Fri) 8 hours per day, with the expectation to work OT. The individuals MUST be local to the Leduc area as no LOA or camp is available.
- Under general supervision, performs mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on equipment
- Tool assembly, dismantle and testing shop technician
- Works to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and Quality standards
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with HSE policies and Legal Compliance requirements
- Lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Be flexible with work schedule and available for OT as business requires.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use common hand tools.
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance documents, drawings, parts lists and follow formal procedures.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Basic computer skills
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPOSURE TO WIRELINE EQUIPMENT
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.