£50,000 - £52,000 - Bonus – Company Vehicle - Private Healthcare- Pension - Excellent company benefits!
An established Global Manufacturer is currently seeking a Senior Production Manager to work with a team large team to meet the safety, production and financial targets for the Unit. The client is a market leader all over the globe who believes in customer excellence and staff development.
You must possess the ability to develop, coach and ascertain the highest standards of the employees on site. The successful candidate will have a collaborative management style with a proven history managing large teams, developing staff, continuous improvement and achieving high targets.
Responsibilities of the Production Manager
- Implementing plans & site manufacturing objectives agreed with the Plant Manager.
- Providing leadership and maintaining 5S/organisational standards for housekeeping and work area efficiency through agreed systems (safe system of work, risk assessment and maintenance planning) are developed and maintained at all times.
- Production planning and Stock control – Minimising/Avoiding “out of stock” risk.
- Quality control and planned maintenance.
- Continuous Improvement, implementation and management
- Managing processes, recording KPI’s performance and implementing training when needed.
- Working with the plant manager and HR with shift rotas, recruitment and disciplines.
- Communication ( Written & Verbal)
- Continuous Improvement driven
- Heavy Industry experience
- Management/Supervisory experience
- Health & Safety experienceProduction/M
- aintenance experience
- Qualified to a Degree or A Level standard
- Quality standards and HSE knowledge
- £50,000 - £52,000
- Company Car
- Private Healthcare
- Extra benefits
Mario Bryan 07702267698