|Job Title:||Contracts Advisor|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Salary:||$40 per hour, Benefits: Yes|
|Contact Name:||Shawna Leatherwood|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 14:20|
The main function of the Contracts Advisor is to
develop and implement contract strategies as well as
provide leadership in the contracting process.
• Leads teams in the sourcing process within
business unit; formulates contract/bid documentation
models. Creates and applies bid evaluation criteria.
• Develops negotiation plans and leads negotiations
for complex risk/value contracts and claims.
• Guides the writing and review of effective scopes of
work for complex risk/value contracts as well as
major capital projects
• Manages post-award activities including receipt of
contract obligations, written notices, amendments,
contract extensions or renewals; responds to and
negotiates complex contractor and company claims.
• Develops Contracts and associated commercial
documents to implement Contracting Plans. Ensures
proper processes and procedures are in place to
execute these contracts effectively.
• Communicates with Company business owners
and provides guidance on contracting policy,
process, procedures, guidelines, and best practices.
Produce and control correspondence with contractor.
• Manages uses of P/SCM systems (i.e. Ariba, SIMs,
etc.) and utilizes the P/SCM systems to interpret data
to run the business.
• Provides extensive cross-functional understanding
outside area of expertise and networks with other
BUs and third parties to identify and develop best
practices for contracting activities to be used
throughout Company while promoting appropriate
best practices throughout the enterprise.
• Develops contract strategies for complex risk/value
contracts. Determines situations where long term
agreements will create leverage and executes.
• Experience in Oil industry contract is preferred but
• Technical Background
• Perfect written English
• Knowledge in law arbitration
• Good at negotiation
• 2-4 years of experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's