Job DescriptionYour new role:
An exciting opportunity has become available for four experienced and driven SMP Supervisors to join a Global Iron Ore leader on a contract basis. This is a short term contract with duration of approximately 7 weeks, on an 8:6 roster FIFO from Perth to the Pilbara.
Reporting to the Manager of Operational Projects you will be required to assist in the successful executing of Shutdowns across numerous sites. You must have previous experience working in a Supervisor level role and worked with SMP fixed plant and project construction and execution.
- Previous experience in SMP Supervision in a fast paced environment
- Consistently drive success within the teams and encourage staff
- Ensuring all maintenance duties are being adhered to correctly and deadlines are being met
- Work closely alongside the Operations Manager to ensure all budgets are being adhered to
- Assist with planning and scheduling of maintenance works when required
- Mining or construction industry background
- Health and safety awareness
- Current driver’s license
- Australian working rights
If you have the necessary experience required and would like to discuss this position in further detail please feel free to forward your details through to Emma McGregor at email@example.com or phone (08) 94267400