Job DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Auto Electrician to join a leading Iron Ore corporation. This position is available to start immediately and has the opportunity to become a permanent role.
Your new role:
Reporting to the Mobile Maintenance Supervisor your will be required to complete electrical repairs and inspections of all heavy mobile and light fleet in the workshop as well out in the field. Your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Providing safe, effective and timely electrical maintenance on all equipment
- Auto electrical scheduled maintenance and breakdown fault finding on a wide range of heavy mobile equipment and light vehicles
- Completion of service reports and identification of parts requirements and
- Liaise with planning group to ensure planned maintenance schedule is implemented
- Diagnosis and repair of auto conditioning faults
- Auto Electrician Trade Certificate essential
- Substantial experience in mining production or operational oriented heavy industrial environment
- Knowledge of troubleshooting heavy equipment on board electronic and remote monitoring systems
- Extensive electrical heavy mobile equipment experience specifically Caterpillar Loaders 994H, 993K, Dozer D11R, D11T, D10T, Graders 24M, 16M and varies machine.
This an excellent opportunity to work in a stable ongoing position and gain further experience in your trade. You will be offered training and development and the opportunity to develop your skillset whilst working on site. With state of the art camp facilities and a strong emphasis on safety, this is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a professional and stable working environment.
If you display the necessary experience and would like to be considered for this position please contact Emma McGregor at email@example.com or apply to the link below.