£20,000 - £24,000 – 45 Hrs Per week – No Shifts – Days - Holidays – Pension – Progression & Development – On site gym – Healthcare – Parking
A UK Building Materials Manufacturer is looking for a Technical Advisor to join their Technical Services Team within their head office! Do you have a passion for building and constructing things? Are you that person who has always been tenacious and technically analytical? Understanding how and why things are put together? If so… would you want to work for a market leader who believes in staff development and progression?
This is a family-owned multi-national manufacturer; operating across 15 countries, supplying their products into many different industries. The demand is endless and forecasted to grow as their clients are constantly adapting to the ever evolving building regulations.
As a Technical Advisor you will be an instrumental asset to the business liaising with different stakeholders to the business - internally and externally. Have you recently graduated within construction, engineering, civil engineering or anything similar and have not yet found your niche?
Have a look below and see what little my client is asking for but offers a lot in return….
Responsibilities for the Technical Advisor
- Engage and contribute to all queries in a compliant and customer focused manner.
- Promoting company products, systems and services to existing and prospect customers/clients by providing accurate and appropriate information.
- Analyse and report trends identified from customers.
- Continuous development of knowledge and skills.
- Supporting the literature of company documents and marketing materials.
- Possess a degree in Construction, Engineering or equivalent.
- Have a basic understanding of building materials and regulations
- good reporting and communication skills
- “Can-do” attitude – training is provided - do you have the desire to want to learn?
- Problem solver with an analytical mind
- Industry experience (Building Materials) – work placement
- Qualifications equivalent to degree or a HNC
- Customer service or Technical service experience
- Competitive starting salary
- Progression & development
- Stability & development
- Health care & Gym
Mario Bryan 07702 267 698