Working as part of the Engineering team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the Electrical Engineering function and be responsible for the management and delivery a project safely, on time and in budget.
- Responsible for managing all day to day EC&I activities on site, looking after technicians and all subcontractors
- Deliver an Electrical design that incorporates the inherent safer design approach
- Support Electrical Engineers in development of the project programme and monitor progress vs programme to completion.
- Liaise with Engineering Senior Management and subcontractor Project Management
- Define the engineering solution including producing a detailed scope of work
- Responsible for detail design, ensure/facilitate multi-discipline designers and engineers in development of full and approved detail design
- Have an understanding of the hardware design and implementation of PLC and SCADA control systems
- Complete survey and assessment of current plant
- 10 years + experience in a Chemical Manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience of working in a COMAH regulated site
- Relevant Engineering degree
Electrical Project Supervisor, Electrical Project Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Project Engineer, Chemical Manufacturing, COMAH, Process, Project Management, Electrical Project Manager
This is a 3 month+ opportunity, we are looking for candidates that either live locally or are happy to relocate to the local area on a long term basis.