We need an enthusiastic Electronics Engineer to focus on the research and development of new technology in this space.
Key responsibilities of the role include;
- Supporting the Research and Technology (Innovation) group, this position will work on programs to bring new technologies from ideas to proof of concept and beyond
- Work with new technologies in a research and technology environment to develop new ideas, run simulations and tests
- Work with test equipment and lab environment to rapidly prototype ideas and verify their feasibility
- Laboratory asset management
- Support tests with suppliers for the development of new technologies
- Issue technical documentation, including functional and technical specifications and test reports.
We'd like to hear from Electronics Engineers with some practical experience and a real desire to be hands on in the development of new technology.
Prior experience with the following is required;
- Embedded systems, test equipment and communication protocols
- Switches, modems, different communication medias, like copper and fibre optics.
- Networking, like CANbus, serial and Ethernet
- Communication Protocols, like Modbus (TCP/IP, RTU)
- SCADA systems as a plus: LabView, others
- Knowledge on Rockwell PLC is also welcome
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks, and a range of development opportunities.