Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Subsea and Onshore Equipment FAT plan review and attendance for all testing activities
- Quality assurance, participation, and client acceptance for all Systems Completion Checksheet population and testing activities
- Preparation for and participation in on-site Systems Completion activities
- Develop the Project’s Subsea Equipment Commissioning plan
- Responsible for the technical development and execution of detailed Commissioning Test Procedures of the BHGE onshore and subsea sub-systems incorporating the Yokogawa ICSS and other existing BWI systems
- This role preferably requires a minimum of 15 years experience as a subsea control systems engineer planning and delivering greenfield / brownfield system projects with experience in Yokogawa and BHGE controls.
- The candidate should have broad Yokogawa/BHGE technical skills and demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision, be self-directing, and exhibit due diligence in pursuit of objectives which for this position include: project delivery of commissioning test plans and procedures, developing schedule, deliverables lists and responsibilities matrices as well as developing project change documentation and justifications as necessary.
- Additonally the candidate should have particular experience in acting as a technical lead on projects where Yokogawa/BHGE are vendors and have experience managing interfaces on internationally-sourced packages with multiple discipline requirements, including IT, Operations and Maintenance.
- Experience as an Owner’s Technical Authority and Technical Auditor is beneficial.
To register your interest in this role, please upload your resume by selecting ‘Apply’ or contact Laura Duncan on 0894 267 400 or email@example.com