Our client is one of the market leaders within the open cut mining space who have a reputation of excellent staff retention, supplying the best tools/machinery for the job and have a number of projects within the WA area.
Due to a number of on-going iron ore projects they have on at present, they are looking to strengthen their workforce with experienced Lab Technicians. To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience of:
- Working within a similar role.
- Being able to prepare and process samples.
- Taking spot check samples in the field, weigh, filter and dry samples then recording the data.
- Well-developed communications skills.
- Experience of writing test reports describing procedures used and results you’ve found.
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping, cleanliness and tidiness around the sample preparation area and the laboratory.
- Certificate or Diploma in laboratory techniques or relevant degree will be an advantage.
- You must be fit for work and be able to pass a pre-employment medical and a drug and alcohol test.
- Must have a completed national police clearance or be willing to apply for one.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress and work with a leader within their space. Please do apply immediately to hear further about this long term opportunity.