This is an exciting opportunity to progress and work with a leader within their space. Please do apply immediately to hear further about this long term opportunity.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the open cut mining space who have a reputation of excellent staff retention, supplying the best tools/machinery for the job and have a number of projects within the WA area.
Due to a number of on-going iron ore projects they have on at present, they are looking to strengthen their workforce with experienced Process Operators. To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience of:
- Previous role as a Process Operator or similar.
- Monitoring and operating fixed plant equipment such as crushers, pumps and screens.
- Keeping the plant on site in a running and safe working state, so the site meets production targets.
- Background of problem solving, diagnosing and reporting.
- Team player, being able to communicate to different members of site.
- Strong safety background.