Our client is one of the market leaders within the open cut mining space who have a reputation of excellent staff retention, supplying the best tools/machinery for the job and have a number of projects within the WA area.
Due to a number of on-going projects they have on at present, they are looking to strengthen their workforce with experienced Metallurgist/Materials Engineer. To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience of:
- Being able to monitor and improve the metallurgical performance of the processing plant.
- Experience of providing technical support to operations to optimise grade/recovery, reduce treatment costs and improve safety on site.
- Developing and conduct metallurgical test work programs to diagnose process issues and identify areas for process improvement.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are met and accurate records maintained to meet company standards and ensure compliance.
- Understand business value drivers across the process plant and pipeline and across the entire operation.
- Manage improvement programs to maximise business value across site through enhanced performance.
- Identify and solve operational bottlenecks in the process.
- Relevant background is key for this role.