- Lead the North Sea Procurement Services region buyer team, with members located primarily in Aberdeen.
- Supervise and monitor the execution of the P2P and tactical procurement processes, in compliance with global and regional standards, in procuring materials and services for upstream customers. Oversee the effective delivery of end-to-end service within the region.
- Ensure the proper execution of the P2P process: from requisition handling, to PO placement and tracking, to PO changes, to PO close.
- Coach team members in successfully delivering procurement execution services for the region.
- Ensure all activities take place in accordance with corporate policies and processes, defined governance and delegations of authority, ethics and compliance policy, as well as external laws and regulations.
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders in order to continually improve material and service delivery to the region.
- Oversee and provide the effective and efficient execution of the following in region:
- P2P/Procurement Process
- Oversee Tactical Procurement of non-contracted materials and services
- Team Supervision & Coaching
- Supervise team in the successful stabilisation of activities, standardisation of procedures and support central delivery, where required
|Job Title:||Buyer (Lead)|
|Contact Name:||Sean Smith|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2018 10:25|