Purchases goods and services in support of company site business operations, broadly manages and administers all activities concerned with formulation and management of contracts and Facilitate in the translation of contracts.
- Handles purchasing requests, ensuring project equipment, services, and materials are purchased and delivered at the best cost, comply with specified quality standards and use requirements, and are delivered on time
- Make recommendations on use of alternate materials or products
- Collaborates with other purchasing employees category leads to drive increased efficiency and effectiveness through standardization, better work practices and improved coordination for supply and procurement operations
- Prepares contractual documentation to be sent to customer or sub-contractor to resolve: back charges, disputes, claims, unpaid amounts, lack of or inadequate support documentatio
- Establishes new sources of supply by executing the simplified or advanced sourcing process when requirements cannot be fulfilled from established Preferred supplier bas
- Prepares written specifications and analyses quotations/ proposal
- Evaluates and analyses existing suppliers and purchasing performance, recommending new suppliers as needed
- Provides and customizes contract templates to support sourcing activities
- Coordinates all contract submittals and correspondence, preparing and processing of variation orders, claims and close outs.
- 8+ years of Procurement and/or Logistics related experience
- Some oil and gas experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business background