(£50,000 - £55,000 + Bonus), Pension Healthcare, Life insurance, 25days’ +Stats
An established Global Manufacturer is currently seeking a Mechanical Manager to work with a team large team to meet and satisfy the sites mechanical maintenance, production and financial targets for the Site. The client is a market leader all over the globe who believes in customer excellence and staff development.
As the Mechanical Manager you must possess the ability to develop, coach and ascertain the highest standards of the employees on site. The successful candidate will have a collaborative management style with a proven background of plant reliability, preventative maintenance and staff development.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Maintenance Manager
- Managing and motivating their team ensuring coordination and cooperation between departments
- Supporting the Mechanical Execution Engineer in ensuring completion of maintenance tasks with the highest level of safety, quality and effectiveness at minimum cost to maximise equipment availability.
- Ensure effective cost control of mechanical R&M budget by monthly analysis of spend
- Applying preventative and predictive maintenance practices which are measured and monitored by specific maintenance KPI's
- Carry out plant improvements and plant sustaining projects leading to safety and operational benefits
- Ensuring sustainable performance which is aligned to plant objectives, values and behaviours by working with Head of Electrical and Methods manager, define the medium and long term strategy for the maintenance department.
- Development of mechanical team to ensure no skill or behavioural gaps exist
Essential requirements for the Mechanical Maintenance Manager
- Five years plus combined senior management level
- Mechanical HNC/HND, Degree or equivalent desirable
- NEBOSH or IOSH
- Engineering principles
- Technical knowledge of raw materials and maintenance management
- Competitive salary (£50,000 - £55,000)
- Life Insurance
Mario Bryan - 07702 267 698