Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate the development of the Operations Readiness Plan following the guidance in Managing Operations readiness and Start-Up assurance guidance document.
- Participate in the Start-Up scoping exercise.
- Coordinate and lead the ORP development workshop ensuring key stakeholders are engaged.
- Responsible for coordinating and developing a detailed ORP schedule for approval prior to the Execute FM; then further prepares appropriate detail and summary Operations Readiness Schedules.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively with internal and external personnel at all levels in a field or office setting.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Prior experience as a planner and/or scheduler. Microsoft project, P6, Excel.
- Experience with implementing a planning and scheduling system