The successful candidates should have experience major greenfield/brownfield investments to COMAH Chemical Plants and Refinery/Downstream operations.
- Responsible for leading a multi-skilled Instrument Engineering team on a large project with multiple packaged units
- Responsible for all technical content of C&I deliverables including SIL Level 1&3 in line with IEC 61508/11
- Competent in the specification and procurement cycle of all Instrument & Analytical Measurement Techniques
- Effectively communicate with client representatives, Engineers and Project Stakeholders
- Competent in the application and specification of DCS and experience of the system lifecycle.
- Scheduling and the management of budgets
- Competent with Databases and Smart Plant Instrumentation
- HNC/D or Degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Industrial Measurement and Control or a related discipline
- EPC background
Lead Instrument Engineer, Senior Instrument Engineer, Instrument Engineering, Instrument Engineering, C&I, EC&I, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, EPC, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, COMAH, DCS, Instrument & Analytical, Intools, SIL levels 1, IEC 61508/11