Software Engineer – Licensing required to develop, maintain and support key software tools which enable our products word wide.
This work requires the successful applicant to have the flexibility to work across a broad technology stack, as well as being able to shape and influence the delivered solutions.
The development team works closely with the product and service teams in Abingdon and from the wider organization, as well as engaging with external groups on various aspects.
The Software Engineer - Licensing must be comfortable working in an Agile software development environment, be able to demonstrate strong initiative, as well as proactively collaborating with other groups.
Software Engineer – Licensing Job Requirements:
- Good understanding of Windows and LINUX
- LINUX administration experience
- Server administration experience
- Good knowledge of networking
- Knowledge of firewalls & routing
- Experience with Cloud computing (e.g. Google, AWS, Azure)
- Scripting – e.g. bash and Python
- Experience in C++ and C#/WPF
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills. Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time.
- Ability to write clean and efficient code
- Ability to efficiently transition between technologies and programming languages
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to work to commercial deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Combine technical skills and design sensibilities
- Learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Sketch and get prototyping in code
Software Engineer – Licensing Qualifications:
- Degree or higher qualification in either Computer Science, or Mathematics, Science or Engineering Discipline with programming experience.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK