Our globally recognised Mining client is looking for a motivated Fixed Plant Electrician to join their Fixed Plant Maintenance team. This is a rewarding and exiting opportunity, with the potential for growth and development.
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Testing equipment and diagnosing faults on the fixed plant
- Repairing fixed plant equipment and faults on a regular basis to ensure safety standards are being met
- Liaise and work closely alongside the Supervisors to optimise productivity and manage timeframes
- Successfully carry out daily plant inspections as required
- Create high voltage procedures and isolate high voltage equipment
Tickets and Certs required:
- Instrumentation Cert IV Electrical
- WA “A” Grade Electrical license
- High Voltage Switching Ticket
- Cert II in Process Plant Operations
- Working at Heights
- C’ Class Driver License