Job DescriptionCAD Technician (Engineering Design)
£16,000 - £20,000 + Benefits
Permanent Contract to start ASAP
Due to winning a number of key projects in the UK my client are looking to add to their Engineering Design division on a permanent basis and now require a CAD Technician to join their growing team.
Key duties include:
- Communicating with third party companies via email
- Working within a drawing management department
- Control and monitor spreadsheets for reporting
- AutoCAD experience
- Use of Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Providing reports to the line manger
- Collating and inputting data into spreadsheets
This is a full time role and will require travel away from home as part of the role to sites across the UK. For site visits a company vehicle, fuel card hotels and meals will all be provided.
If you are interested in this CAD Technician role please apply by clicking the below link or get in touch with Emma Austin at NES Global talent.