Essential:- Familiarity with technologies in either NICE, Verint/Verba, Redbox or ASC. Familiarity with Trade and Voice Technologies (Etrali, IPC and Cisco)
The Regional Operations Manager will join my client and initially be aligned and designated to a tier one corporate banking client in the heart of New York City. The Regional Operations Manager will possess the skills to enable success and growth within such clients.
The Regional Operations Manager will have a track record of successful leadership and delivery, preferably coming from an engineering background within the communications and recording technologies field in a corporate financial market. The Regional Operations Manager will be responsible for multiple third-party vendor relations, vendor management, project management and system implementation, ongoing support services and service management.
You will have the ability to lead and manage successfully client projects from conception to completion, covering a range of numerous communications and compliance technologies, also the leadership of an on-site team specialising in recording technologies.
The candidate will be responsible for in region client budgets, service reviews, reporting to senior management, ensuring client SLA’s are achieved, tracked, and reported.
Regional Operations Manager Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong Team Creation, Leadership and people management skills
- Driving additional client opportunities
- Proven experience in financial budget creation and management
- Experience of embedding working process and KPI measuring
- Experience in Service Management Reporting
- Proven experience successfully project managing and delivering global Voice Recording, Analytics and other Compliance technology projects and coordinating BAU tasks.
- Proven experiences ensuring client documentation is delivered and updated for deployments, installations and service models etc.
- Familiarity with technologies in either NICE, Verint/Verba, Redbox or ASC
- Familiarity with Trade and Voice Technologies (Etrali, IPC and Cisco)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to independently evaluate and task priorities to meet tight deadlines
- 5+ Year’s relevant experience in communication compliance technologies