Key Accountabilities include:
- Develop, supervise, monitor and review the mining engineering standards and procedures forming part of mining operations at the mine to ensure compliance to relevant statutory legislation.
- Accountable for implementation, control and review of safe coal mining operations consistent with current WHS management systems and relevant legislation and the execution of the duties of the Mining Engineering Manager in accordance with the Health and Safety legislation.
- Work as an effective member of the senior mine management team to ensure that accountable activities are in the overall best interests of the mine.
- Demonstrate visible safety leadership in the workplace through leading by example, fostering Health and Safety awareness among staff, managing risk, and promoting continuous improvements in safety.
The ideal candidate will be interested in working for an organisation that embraces the diversity each person brings to the workplace. In addition, you will have:
- Advanced Diploma of Underground Coal Mining Management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an Underground Coal Mine
- Practising Certificate to be a Mining Engineering Manager (or studying towards)
Please apply for more information!