Controls Engineer - £55000 - £60000 - Oxford
Due to expansion my client, a blue-chip medical device company based in Oxford, is looking for an experienced Control Systems Engineer.
They are a great company to work for with outstanding company benefits including extra holidays, company share scheme, gym membership, enhanced pension and much more!
Candidates must have extensive experience with the design and development of systems and PLCs
Duties will include -
- Design, development and continuous improvement of PLCs (siemens s7)
- Fault finding and problem solving to aid with the development of control systems
- Collaborating with Engineers to design and develop systems for motion control and vision systems
- Interpreting PLC code and debugging
- Creating PLC programs for Automation machinery
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role with sound knowledge of siemens s7 (and ideally Allen Bradley) This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and have a real influence on the improvements on site