A renowned speciality chemical manufacturer with a global footprint, are currently seeking to identify an EC&I expert, who can use their significant process industry experience in providing EC&I support for a wide range of capital engineering projects , due to significant capital investment on the site for coming years.
Taking responsibility for the sites current and future electrical, control and instrumentation systems will provide engineering expertise to the site, taking a lead on site EC&I projects and ensuring these are delivered on time and within budget.
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate knowledge & understanding of legal responsibilities pertaining to process control systems and electrical installations.
This is a demanding but exciting opportunity to join a profitable and forward thinking business during an interesting time of their development.
- Lead site EC&I Projects
- Control panels design, including PLC systems, and associated power distribution
- Lead & promote site safety
- Provide electrical engineering & control & instrumentation input into HAZOP’s and design safety assessments
- ONC/HNC qualified in Electrical Engineering or Control & Instrumentation Engineering
- Experience working in a chemical or similar process manufacturing environment
- Expert in instrumentation systems for the process industry
- HV System design, maintenance and operation experience
- Chartered Engineer
- Competitive salary
Electrical Engineer, COMAH, Chemical manufacturing, ATEX, PLC, SCADA, 17th Edition, equipment, NEBOSH, instrumentation, CAPEX, programming, projects