Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
- The Project Manager will be assisting with the Maintenance Shop and working closing with Maintenance Manager and Engineering Services Manager.
- 10 - 15 years of experience
- Experience managing $2MM to $20MM projects.
- In depth application of specs and standards for concrete, buildings, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, ventilation, compressed air systems, data connections, fencing, concrete, structural elements, building safety elements, cranes, industrial gas systems, wind load ratings, instrumentation, pumps, piping and environmental regulations.
- Possess the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization.
- Very organized and capable of managing contractors.
- Ability to manage multiple work fronts with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability manage Project within Budget & Schedule.
- Track and report project progress and costs