Job DescriptionWe are looking for a Permanent Metallurgist/Process Engineer to work on 2:1 ration out of WA.
Our client is one of the market leaders within the open cut mining space who have a reputation of excellent staff retention, excellent staff training and supplying the best tools/machinery for the job.
Due to success within this iron ore site, they are looking to strengthen their workforce with experienced Metallurgist/Process Engineer. To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience of:
- Iron ore/open pit background.
- Being able to monitor and improve the metallurgical performance of the processing plant and mineral processing.
- Experience of providing technical support to operations to optimise grade/recovery, reduce treatment costs and improve safety on site.
- Understand business value drivers across the Process Plant and Pipeline and across the entire operation.
- Developing and conduct metallurgical test work programs to diagnose process issues and identify areas for process improvement.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are met and accurate records maintained to meet Company standards and ensure compliance.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress and work with a leader within their space. Please do apply immediately to hear further about this long term opportunity.