This is an opportunity to join not just the UK’s but one of the world’s leading Industrial control, pneumatic and Applied Automation companies. An engineering driven business that design and develop over 30,000 products supplying expert solutions to various industries.
My client is looking for a Sales Support Manager who will operate in a leadership function. The function is to drive and support the companies lead strategy ensuring all targets are met. They will be tasked with using training, development and coaching in order to maximise productivity and shape a positive successful culture.
In return the right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary, good earning potential and be joining a world leader in an exciting sector. The right person can be home based and should expect travel across the UK. Ideally been easily accessible to my clients Northampton site will put them in a position to succeed and perform to the highest level.
- Follow, support and deliver the lead strategy
- Understand, develop and implement all processes and tools available
- Coach, mentor and develop staff and team members
- Use the available tools to develop and augment their attitudes, skills and knowledge
- Empower employees to take reasonability for their jobs and goals
- Experienced in the organisation of an onsite service team
- Have worked in an SME that is part of a major company
- Strong knowledge and experience using SAP
- Knowledge of measuring customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of Pneumatics, Programme Logic Control (PLC) and communications network
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in appropriate discipline
- Experienced in management or supervisory role
- Prior experience in the supply of automation systems
- Knowledge of working onsite Health & Safety regulations
- Significant prior experience in a manager or leadership role
- £45K - £48k basic salary
- 14.5% bonus – based on KPI’s and activity (paid monthly)
- Laptop & Mobile
- Medical cover
- Paid holiday
- Sales | Sales Support |Manager |Leader |Industrial automation | Applied automation | Application support | Pneumatic | Controls | Leadership | Engineering | Manufacturing | Technology |