Job DescriptionPurpose of the job
• collecting and recording project information provided by technicians
• planning the activities, the necessary manpower and the bed/flight capacity as determined by the work orders
and experience figures.
• coordinating the planning with the various colleagues/departments/project teams
• recording and making available all definitive planning details
• monitoring the progress of projects according to the planning; amending the planning as necessary
• ensuring that the necessary resources and manpower are available on time
• flagging up problems, or potential problems, and presenting possible solutions
• ensuring that projects are complete on time and are signed off according to the prescribed procedure
• recording and keeping up-to-date all planning variables and implementing amendments indicated
• ensuring the integrity of the database
• providing the periodic reporting of trends and statistics, etc.
• providing a range of ad hoc overviews and reports
• Intermediate vocational education
• Extensive knowledge and experience with automated planning systems