Job DescriptionDesign Engineer – Contract – Leicestershire – Competitive Rates
The client are a global leader within the automotive industry, developing truly unique vehicles that are distinctive in looks, design and performance.
The client has a requirement for a handful of design engineers to join their existing innovative department. You will play a huge part in the design of the components, assisting with various different project teams who shape, design and develop their well –loved end product.
- To produce schemes of assemblies on 3D CAD
- Produce fully detailed drawings on 3D CAD to BS 8888
- To produce completed designs with precise parameters decided and fully specified
- Release components through the design change system
- Liaise with other departments and external suppliers
- To produce and update engineers lists
- The successful candidate will be proficient within 3D CAD packages
- Candidates should be able to work in a fast paced environment, working to deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous experience of working within an automotive /manufacturing environment
- Chassis design exoperience would be advantageous
CAD, 3D, Chassis, Design Engineer, Assembly, Engineering, 3D modelling, Motorsport, Motorcycle, Automotive, Powertrain, Development, Design, ENGINE, Modify