|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Malgorzata Stefan|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2018 20:49|
• Prepare project scope, AFE cost estimates, project schedules, job binders and monitoring costs during execution, start-up / commissioning.
• Coordinate construction activities to meet the requirements of all applicable codes, standards and regulations
• Provide technical support for troubleshooting and optimization of facilities and equipment
• Participate in PHA/HAZOP, P&ID, PSSR, technical review for major capital projects
• Provide technical support for day to day operations
• Provide support to other project engineers for the completion of high priority projects
• Interface with pipeline operations and maintenance personnel to ensure cost effective solutions
• Provide input into engineering specifications, standards, and procedures related to mechanical equipment and piping.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• A Graduate of Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering program with previous experience in mechanical / project management in Oil and Gas industries would be an asset.
• P. Eng Designation (registered either with APEGA (Alberta) or APEGS (Saskatchewan))
• Minimum of 5 years of related experience
• Experience in the application of CSA Z662, Piping codes B31.3, ASME section VIII Division 1, API 650 / 653
• Excellent interpersonal, innovation, organizational skills, and the ability to work in a team environment
• Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Project
• Understand regulatory requirements with ECON, AER, NEB for Pipeline, and Alberta, Saskatchewan Boiler Branch for pressure piping and pressure vessel
• Valid Class 5 driver’s license
• Confined Space Ticket
• First Aid
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's