Partnering with a genuinely innovative and forward thinking, internationally recognised chemical manufacturer, we are currently searching for a technically proficient mechanical project engineer who are looking to use their strong technical engineering expertise across the whole project lifecycle, to play a key role in delivering a significant project, during an extremely exciting time of growth for the business.
Based initially in project offices in the South Manchester area during the design engineering phases of the project, the role will in time transition into a site based position, to ensure the successful implementation, commissioning and start-up of the project on the production facility.
Principally, you will be responsible for ensuring mechanical equipment is effectively integrated during the design phase, ensuring all relevant specification documents are prepared in adherence with international standards.
As the project progresses, the role will require thorough testing during installation and commissioning phases, while you will also aid in the development of a maintenance strategy for the facility, once operational.
You will be joining a world renowned business with passion for creativity and continued innovation, who promote an excellent work environment who value their employees and recognise achievements.
If this sounds like an opportunity that excites you, and where you could add value, then we’d love to hear from you.
- HND or higher in relevant discipline
- Extensive experience of equipment specification and design for chemical process plants, ideally within solids handling
- Experience either in site based project or EPC environment, from design through to commissioning
- Comprehensive understanding of general mechanical design standards
- Delivery focused to business critical timescales & able to work under pressure
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Pension
- Individual Bonus