Job DescriptionField Specialist - Cased Hole Completions (Frac Plugs)
Provide wellsite supervision of the Installation of frac plugs in Oil and Gas wells during fracturing operations as a Contractor. During time of service maybe based at a specific location or may travel to various locations in order to deploy to customer Well sites. Must be able to connect Frac Plugs to Wireline setting tools and then supervise the installation within compliance to safety and operations requirements. Plugs may be made of traditional composite or dissolving plug materials.
- Under general supervision develops and applies skills required to run Frac Plug completion applications of increasing complexity in one product line in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Two-year Technical Degree preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in Cased Hole Completions, either Wireline crew or Workover rig crew.
- Will consider Coil Tubing rig crewmember with relevant Packer or Plug experience.
- Must have the ability to Travel to Customer Wellsites in other states
- Maybe asked to travel to Canada.
- Must be able to pass background and pre-employment screening process.
- Must be able to arrange own travel to base of operations locations. .
- Competent in running multiple applications of medium risk in two or more product lines in the Cased Hole Completions Product Group.
- May be competent in running lower risk applications in other product groups.
- General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Individual will provide own computer, printer and power inverter to record and transfer information
Possible Work Locations:
- North America Land – OK, TX, ND, WY, PA, WV, if required AB, Canada.