Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Engineering Design Consultancy in Perth, Western Australia to identify a Geotechnical Engineer for a full-time permanent role. The candidate should ideally have geotechnical design experience with exposure to general civil and/or mining tailings projects within a design consultancy team environment.
The successful candidate should have previous site experience, availability to travel for project work and demonstrated experience in using MS Office and geotechnical software.
- Bachelor Civil Engineering Degree or relevant discipline
- 1-6 years’ geotechnical design experience in Australia
- Structured training programme provided
- Good project experience opportunities
- Potential to work on projects around WA and Australia
If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge and you would like to be considered then please apply. The company is located in Perth and provides a modern work environment.
We will only contact candidates to discuss their application who have relevant experience and the right to work in Australia.