Land Call Center Tech
|Job Title:||Land Call Center Tech|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Salary:||$30 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Christensen|
|Job Published:||October 30, 2018 12:50|
To serve as a focal US Onshore Owner Relations Call Center contact point for mineral owners, partners and other external stakeholders. To log, answer and resolve US onshore owner relations related inquires received from phone calls, emails and website inquires by providing information needed to answer questions, resolve issues and escalate as needed. This will reduce interruptions to Land, Revenue and other staff and provide quality customer service.
· An overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable development
· Log and record all call details in the Call Center tracking tool.
· Answer and log all email and website inquiries including responses in the Call Center tracking tool and/or Land E-Files
· Using decision tree logic escalate or transfer calls as needed, reassigning calls to employees and following up to ensure resolution
· Make suggestions and provide input to improve the Call Center process and service
· Communicate with co-workers or management of any issues they may need to know.
· Train all new employees in customer relations and the fundamentals of onshore land oil and gas practices.
Learn and proficiently use Call Center software including the Dashboard, recommend future enhancements
· Serve as front line contact for owner, partner and stakeholder relations for the US Onshore business of the company. Internally interface to build and maintain working relationships with Land and Technical Asset/Organization and other functional departments regarding lease set up and asset maintenance issues. Externally interface as front line contact with mineral owners, partners, government agencies and industry associations regarding basic US Onshore stakeholder issues.
· Participate in owner, partner and stakeholder events and conventions as needed
· Act as a support resource to land administration and land departments for research, document organization, analysis of Onshore oil & gas leases, minerals and EP contracts.
· Learn and refresh basic knowledge of onshore oil & gas land business and related disciplines.
· Additional Land duties as assigned
KEY DELIVERABLES / KEY DIMENSIONS
· Responsible for activities in the Owner Relations Call Center team.
· Research owner & stakeholder inquiries relating to US Onshore business
· At all times be efficient and courteous to the customer/stakeholder.
· Promote and enhance the company’s reputation and standing with the owner and US Onshore stakeholders
BEHAVIOURAL & LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
· Ability to work as part of an integrated client/service provider team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Well Organized
· Commitment to customer service and delivery
· High Integrity
· Sound judgment
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Proficient in MS Office software
· Land/Land Administration
· Revenue Accounting
· Operations/Technical Teams
· External Affairs
· Private/Public mineral and surface land owners
· Federal, state and local government agencies
· National and Local industry associations
· Other US Onshore stakeholders
Direct Reports (Positions):
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Higher education a plus
· Some Onshore Land or Land Administration work experience is preferred.
Experience & Technical Competencies
· Office and phone experience preferred
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Experience in customer service preferred
· Knowledgeable in MS Office software
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's