A prestigious and globally recognised automotive brand is looking to improve on current best practices and employing an Engineer for Functional Safety at their Head Office.
The right person for this role will be an experienced Functional Safety Engineer with good working knowledge of ISO26262
- Create, define and implement the companies functional safety system
- Work as part of cross functional teams (Powetrain / Chassis / Electrical / Electronics) in developing the standards
- Help promote a culture of Functional safety awareness in the organisation
- Regularly audit the system for understanding and process improvement
- Conduct and review HARA, FTA and FMEA.
- Comfortable with travel to UK & Worldwide sites
- Qualified to degree level – BSc / BEng / MEng / MSc
- Detailed knowledge of ISO26262
- Experience in system implementation
- A strong influencer with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experienced auditor
- Experience working in the Automotive industry
- Evidence of ISO26262 certification and training
- Extremely competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday + stats
ISO26262, IEC61508, system creation, auditing, automotive, communication, functional safety, documents, best practice, cross-functional teams, assertive, FMEA, FTA, HARA, failure modes and effects analysis, fault tree analyses, hazard analysis & risk assessments.
Location – Leicestershire