Lead PSM / Process Safety Engineer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Long-term assignment
Provide engineering expertise to develop and maintain the site Process Safety Management Program.
- Develop a PSM implementation plan to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Train engineers and operators in the principles of pressure relief devices.
- Build an effective Preventative Maintenance system.
- Lead root cause analysis and assess PSM and reliability systems.
- Provide oversight and conduct audits of the site Management of Chance and Pre-Startup Safety Review Programs.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering.
- 15+ years of experience as a Lead Process Engineer or Lead Process Safety Engineer.
- Experience leading Process Safety programs within a petrochemical facility.
- Experience with process and dispersion modeling.
- Familiarity with PHA and other risk assessment tools.