They put a strong emphasis on employee and client satisfaction making sure everyone feels like they’re winning. An example of this is working a 9 day working fortnight…..YES…a long weekend every second week!!!!!
This is a role of strategic importance and we are seeking someone with the technical capabilities to support the growth of the surveying department. There are also management level opportunities for the right person in the short to medium term (if a management role is not your objective, we are still interested in finding out more about you)
What we are preferably seeking:
- A minimum of 1 year post-licensing experience within New Zealand
- Cadastral surveying experience
- Experience with coaching and mentoring staff would be highly preferred
- Client facing communication skills
- Working within a friendly, family-orientated environment.
- True work-life balance
- A VERY attractive remuneration package is on offer
- A pathway towards senior management
Apply now or for a confidential conversation call Wayne McDonald on 021 220 8992