Job DescriptionThis is a very rare opportunity to join a world leader in the chemical production industry in a technical role of strategic importance.
Based in New Plymouth, this role will be the leader for Process Engineering and Process Safety whilst taking the lead in the following key responsibilities:
- Managing the development of safety cases for 3 MHF's
- Leading the process engineering design and project delivery
- Coaching and mentoring more junior engineers
- 6 +years’ post-graduate experience as a Process Engineer
- Exposure to process safety and the development of safety cases (essential)
- The ability to demonstrate your technical competency within the oil & gas, mining or heavy industrial engineering; a strong understanding of chemical processing/refining plant would be preferred
- Tertiary qualification in Process or Chemical Engineering (essential)
- Strong problem solving skills
Applications close COB Thursday, 8th November....aply now by clicking the ‘Apply’ button or call Wayne McDonald on 021 220 8992 to discuss this opportunity in more detail.