£60,000 - £70,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
An established Global Manufacturer is currently seeking a Maintenance Manager to work with a team large team of Mechanical & Electrical personnel to meet the safety, production and financial targets for the Unit. The client is a market leader all over the globe who believes in customer excellence and staff development.
As the Maintenance Manager you must possess the ability to develop, coach and ascertain the highest standards of the employees on site. The successful candidate will have a collaborative management style with a proven background of plant reliability, preventative maintenance and staff development along with a strong understanding of Mechanical Engineering.
Responsibilities of the Maintenance Manager
- Effective supervision of all areas of maintenance operations (Mechanical, Electrical & Inspection).
- Develop, track and control maintenance budgets, rolling forecast and development plans.
- Managing the monthly budget with the plant manager
- Managing continuous improvement in line with the yearly plant target targets together with the team.
- Contribute to the sourcing and purchasing of CAPEX and third party services; identifying needs, provide technical requirements, supporting tendering processes, service execution and commissioning.
- Lead and improve the performance of the maintenance crews ensuring motivation, competencies and skills development to prepare successors.
- Manage major corrective maintenance actions, critical spare parts, optimal stock levels and plant annual shutdown programs in accordance
- Identify, communicate & implement opportunities for continuous improvement
- Degree qualified or equivalent (HNC/ONC) in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong background and understand of Mechanical Engineering
- Heavy industry background (Chemical, Steel, Cement or Power/Nuclear)
- Continuous improvement – Reliability Processes/Preventative Maintenance
- Managing Budgets and Forecast
- CAPEX experience
- Managing, training and developing large teams
- £60,000 - £70,000
- Car allowance
- Pension Healthcare
- Life Insurance